Car Insurance in Calgary and Throughout Alberta
If you own a vehicle, having auto insurance is mandatory in Canada. Since you can’t control what happens on the road, having the right coverage will help you mitigate costs associated with accidents. Like it or not, the process of buying auto insurance in Alberta can be quite complex and confusing. There are many options of insurance providers, policies and coverage to choose from. That’s why, our insurance experts guide you along the way.
From choosing between liability, comprehensive and collision coverage to understanding the limitations, inclusions and exclusions and terms in every policy, we find the best insurance for you, at the best price. Our brokers will do everything they can to land maximum discounts after understanding your background and need.
Strategies to Help You Save on Auto Insurance:
- Insure all your cars and home under the same insurance provider to avail bundle discounts
- You can increase your deductible – the higher the value, the lower your insurance premium
- If you’re driving an older car, you can skip collision coverage
- Practice safe and good driving as a clean record will help you save up to 25% on your premiums
- Choose a low-risk vehicle if you’re shopping for a new car as it can reduce your insurance costs
- New drivers can take driving lessons to reduce their premium rates
- Install an anti-theft device and other safety features in your car for peace of mind and reduced premiums
- Compare quotes through our brokers and then buy your policy
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Backed by experience of over 25 years in business and over 40+ years of combined experience.
- Contacts with some of the most established and reputed insurance companies in Calgary
- Budget-friendly rates for all kinds of insurance plans
- Information and support with claims
- Online payments
At Beneficial Insurance, we offer auto insurance policies in the following regions:
- Calgary and area
- Edmonton and Area
- Central Alberta and Area
- Northern Alberta and Area
Contact us today by calling 403-250-3121 for more information or fill our the form below!