Beneficial Insurance Solutions is committed to providing our website visitors with trustworthy, reliable and current experience. We encourage the handling of personal information to be a sensitive and strive to provide the best experience. We handle personal information provided at the upmost confidentiality.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, contact forms or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Information we collect
- Any information provided to us from our customers is dealt with in legal ways.
- Information we collect is based on what is submitted by a user such as; name, address, phone number, age, family members, previous history, services, demographics, and interests.
- Collection of information is related to providing products and services conducting businesses and better understanding your needs.
- We may collect various information such as, location, IP address, operating system, frequency and duration of time spent on website. We participate in analytics tracking software in order to measure performance and make improvements.
- We will only collect information that is consistent with our policy’s and for the purpose of collection.
Usage of Cookies
As part of our marketing efforts, information collected may be gathered by “cookies”. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.