Rental Property Insurance

Almost a third of the Canadian population owns a rental property besides their primary residence.

If you own a rental property, then you need special home rental insurance policy. Rental property insurance protects your property from damage and could provide rental income coverage.

Nonetheless, rental insurance is more challenging than home owner insurance. It is difficult to insure rental properties where the primary owner resides elsewhere.

At Beneficial Insurance, we have simplified this process for you. We make it easy for you to insure not just your home but also your rental properties. We offer rental property insurance policies that provide comprehensive protection.

Rental Property Insurance

The insurance offers protection against possible loss of rental income. However, it’s only for a reasonable period of time. Most landlords have mortgages to pay. The rental income insurance cover helps them meet their obligations without the financial stress.

The insurance compensates the rent lost for the shortest period of time in case;

  1. The property gets damaged or destroyed by any of the perils under the policy.
  2. There is loss of rent due to repair work from an insured loss on the rental property.

Types of Coverage

Rental property insurance is like home insurance. It provides basic coverage i.e. property coverage and liability coverage. Thus the insurance policy covers the property from damage due to insured perils. These perils include;

  • Flood
  • Fire
  • Hurricane
  • Tornado
  • Hailstorms
  • Lightning
  • Wildfire
  • Volcanic activity
  • Winter freeze
  • Tenant Vandalism (Long Term Tenants)
  • And others

Our insurance experts help you identify the perils to insure your property against. For this purpose, the location of the property is important.

Get Insured with Beneficial Insurance

Beneficial Insurance is your trusted rental property broker. We work with many insurance companies to provide you the best service. We identify the most suitable insurance policy based on your requirements.

Our rental property insurance covers the following regions;

  • Calgary and Area
  • Southern Alberta and Area
  • Central Alberta and Area
  • Edmonton and Area
  • Northern Alberta and Area

We educate the clients about the effect of claims and the frequency of loss. This in turn helps them be more involved in their individual loss prevention.

Are you considering rental property insurance? Call  to get speak with our insurance brokers today!

We provide personalized insurance policies based on your needs and unique concerns. Call us at (403) 250-3121 to get a competitive insurance quote or fill out the form below.