Life & Health Insurance
Albertan’s know life can be unpredictable. There are many serious health concerns that may affect your life and your family. That’s why, having a health and life insurance is important as it provides a protection against recovery and your life . Your health could impact you, your finances and choices available for treatments.
Just like all other insurance, life insurance plans are about preparing for the unexpected. The key reason to buy life insurance is to ensure financial protection for your family and loved ones. If you are the only income earner or the main contributor in your family, then life insurance certainly makes sense. If unexpectedly something happens to you, your policy will assist your loved ones pay your expenses and get ongoing help.
- Protects you against health insurance not covered by our Alberta Health Services plan
- Flexible options tailored to your personal needs
- Prescription drugs
Who is health insurance for?
- Individuals and families that don’t have health benefits through their employer
- Self Employed
Fill in the contact form below or contact us by calling 403-250-3121
- Assists in the financial burden associated surviving a serious illness
- May provide home support for you or your family
- May provide medical treatments not covered by Alberta Health Services
- Various and customizable plans
- Protection if you become disable and are unable to work
- Our brokers will customize the right packages available to you
- Short or long term disability protection
- Provides coverage and financial protection to your loved ones
- Additional protection over and above basic like insurance through your group benefits with your employer
- Personalized options based on your changing needs